The Rescue 20 is Built solidly with marine alloy hull and fitted with Specially formulated light weight High Impact, Bullet-Puncture Resistant PU foam fendering system.Our fenders are closed cell and coated with double braided Polyurethane skin to ensure that it is strong and yet light.
The boat is approved according to SOLAS Chapter lll, Reg 7,1.2 & Reg 8,2.1 LSA Code 184.108.40.206.1,220.127.116.11.2,18.104.22.168 & 22.214.171.124
Suitable to be used as a Patrol Craft,Fast Rescue Craft,Workboat.
A. Standard Configuration:
1) Multiple Chambers construction, Unsinkable 13” D Fender.
2) Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy Construction
3) Multiple Transverse & Longitudinal Frame Reinforcement structures under deck
4) Reinforced keel and chines, reinforced side bar on hull sides
5) Aluminium alloy deck full welded with non-slip surface
6) Self Draining cockpit with twin drainage hole
7) Four No's alloy cleats welded to gun whale.
8) 13 inch width “D” shape black Ultra PE Foam fender all round gun whale.
9) Remote steering console with Morse Manual Cable Steering System.
10) Helmsman seating with storage box under.
11) Boat painted with marine 2-part polyurethane paint.
12) Anchor storage at bow.
13) One set navigation lights (All round White, Combination Port and Starboard Lights)
14) 12V electric horn
15) 4 No's lifting lugs welded.
16) Lead-Acid starting battery x 1 pc with plastic Box.
17) Built in 300Ltr Fuel Tank
B. Optional Items: (Additional)
1) Lifting Straps With Master Link and Certificate to 2500KG
2) Forward Bow Aluminium Alloy Rails
3) Front Bow Protection Rail
4) Propeller Guard
5) Rear Stern Crash Guard -
6) Steel Shipping Cradle With 2 No's tie down straps.
7) Aluminium Arch for Police Light (Light Not Included)
8) Taiwan Made / Japan Technology 60Hp 4-Stroke Diesel OBM Engine.
9) Yamaha OBM 60Hp 4-Stroke Petrol OBM Engine
D. STANDARD SOLAS BOAT EQUIPMENT: (Additional)
Inspection in Singapore.
Please feel free to contact us for further details.
|Length over all:||20'|
Whilst Global Work Boats tries to ensure that the specification listed on all vessels is true and correct, it can not guarantee this. All vessels listed outside Australia are listed at current exchange rates and are subject to fluctuation. The price should be confirmed upon enquiry.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.