Lakeland Marine Kesh Fermanagh UK|
2002- DORAL 250SE
- Extras include extended bathing platform and wooden teak decking throughout
- Cream leather interior
- No rips or tears, leather is in good condition and has just been cleaned.
- Mercruiser Diesel engine- will do 40 mph comfortably
- Serviced March 2019- will be serviced for Season 2020
- 659 hours on the clock as can be seen on the photo in equipment section.
- Covers in good order, no rips or tears, a few poppers need replaced but nothing major.
- Boat is winterised and out of the water and on its trailer.
- Boat will now be serviced by mechanic Andy Clarke in Lakeland Marine Kesh for new season.
- Has its own Trailer.
- 2 previous Owners.
Overall boat is in great condition, and a great winter steal!!
Boat will be back on Lough Erne End of March 2020.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Stern drive|
|Length over all:||28'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
Sleeps Four comfortably, there is a large double bed in the rear of the boat, this benefits from its own reading lights, storage cupboards and central heating piped into the area. The front seating area pictured below also goes down into a double bed, cushion for which is stored in the rear bedroom.
Microwave only works when connected to shore power.
The cooker is a metholated spirits cooker, very easy to use and very practical for this size of boat. I have cooked and boiled many things on it and its very capable.
Fridge runs of the batteries and can used at all times whether connected to shore power or not.
Central Heating runs of a diesel heater and is brilliant for those colder nights at the start and end of the season.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.