Heybridge Basin Essex UK|
- Beldin dimensions are 57ft in length and 6ft 10 in width. The largest you can have to fit in the locks. Its the only "Traditional Narrowboat in Heybridge Basin and Im told is the envy of the area.
- Porthole windows with brass framing. Double French doors to front where there is seating for four people outside with storage under the seats.
- BARRAS SHIRE 36 Engine (The Rolls Royce of engines from what I've been told) with a bow thruster so you can turn on a sixpence for effortless navigation.
- Woodburner at front of lounge and Aga in rear bedroom. (Both of which have been serviced.)
- Central heating.
- 2 X Solar panels.
- Fully redecorated, excluding rear bedroom in order to keep original artwork - which is beautiful.
- New laminate flooring throughout.
- New kitchen worktop, sink and tap.
- 2 Swan hatches, opposite sides of the kitchen with the original artwork on them.
- 2 x double bedrooms. Static Master bedroom in mid area of boat.
Rear bedroom is folddown from artwork cupboard.
- Plenty of storage and lighting throughout the boat. Wardrobe and airing cupboard close to master bedroom.
Beldin is situated at the moment on the last mooring at Heybridge Basin on the private side. No passers by wandering around, only the swans visiting.
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK FOR A VIEWING. THIS DELIGHTFUL NARROWBOAT IS DEFINITELY WORTH CHECKING OUT.
MORE PHOTOS ON REQUEST.
|Vessel type:||Traditional Narrowboat|
|Model:||Barrus Shire 36|
|Registry:||Stowe Hill Marine|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Barrus Shire 36|
|Drive type:||Stern drive|
|Length over all:||57'|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.